IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2016/17 SUG ELECTION (UNECO)
REQUIREMENTS FOR VOTING
- Only students who had paid their 2016/2017 official fees are qualified to vote and be voted for.
- Only students whose names appeared on voters register as supplied by the ICT Unit will participate in the election.
- The students who satisfy the provision (1) and (2) above should in addition come to the polling station with original receipts of namely;
(i) Online official fees receipt
(i) Original student fees receipt and together with any ID Card.
- Accreditation and Voting at the polling station (Faculty Hall) shall start at 9am prompt.
- Accreditation and voting, Accreditation ends by 1pm dot.
- Only accredited agents of the contestant for executive positions will be allowed to observe the election.
- A voter must leave the polling station immediately after casting his/her vote.
- Please note that executive members of faculty or department students association are not allowed to be in the voting hall and should not be seen engaging in any campaign or rendering any assistance during the exercise.
- ALL ELECTIONS (EXECUTIVE, SENATE & HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES) WILL TAKE PLACE SIMULTANEOUSLY THE SAME DAY.
- No loitering outside the polling station.
Chairman UNECO Election 2017.